Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Couples Retreat, How Sweet.

A couple of months ago, my hubby and I were given a wonderfully unexpected and generous gift of an all expense paid trip to an exotic island. (Yes indeed, God is good!)

After many weeks of preparation, the time has come ...

in just a few hours, I will be acclimating to the mentality of an island girl. I'm laying down my Blackberry. And giving the laptop a break. : )

For the next 5 days, there is only one agenda. To romp around a beautiful island with my hunky hubby.

I know you will understand. (Wink)

See ya next week.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time away! Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have such a sweet time away together. While you are gone, I am giving you the "Loyal Blog Award" since you are such a source of words of blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete