Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Sat(her)day" Day Dreaming

You may be a little confused by this post. No, I didn't cave in and bring my Blackberry or laptop with me. I simply wrote this "Sat(her)day" entry before I left and scheduled it (in advance) to post today. (See "Couples Retreat, How Sweet")

Because I planned my "Sat(her)day" time before I left for my trip, I gave considerable thought to what my greatest need might be by today. With that said .... I will spend some time today daydreaming about:
  • how to bring this "island" mentality home with me & my hubby

  • how to keep couple time alive amidst our hectic daily routines at home

When is the last time you spent some time daydreaming about your man?

Give it a try today. Fall is a great time to "fall in love" all over again.

_________________________________________

Sat(her)day may be done on any day (that works well for you) of the week. It is meant to be an encouragement and a reminder to women in leadership to plan time for themselves at least once a week. My Saturday blog has proven to be an effective means of holding myself accountable. I hope it inspires you to the same accountability. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment