Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sat(her)day - Aaahhh, Chick-Fil-A ...

This morning it was quite necessary for me to get out of the house. I needed some space ... Space from all the weekend distractions of home. You know things like ... closets, and cabinets, and drawers, and a garage (oh my!) that have become so cluttered they sometimes keep me awake at night. (Sorry if this comes as a shock to you but yes, I battle with clutter!)

So I did what any woman in my position would do - I ran away from home! It was the only way I was going to meet my "Sat(her)day" deadline! On the way out the door, I grabbed the September edition of "P31 Woman" and was free, free, FREE! I would escape to a place where they are always kind, always happy to see me, and where its their "pleasure" to serve me! Chick-Fil-A, of course!

Followng a brief surprise encounter with one of my dearest friends, I settled into a quiet table and began to devour my chicken minis and my "P31 Woman" magazine. It was a nice 30 minute diversion. And I am once again glad I opened my BIG mouth a few weeks ago making myself accountable to a weekly "Sat(her)day" blog.

I enjoyed my time out of the house, and was refreshed from a mentally exhausting week. But it got even better, join me on Monday for the rest of the story... :- )

2 comments:

  1. Chick-fil-A is a great destination to run away to. :) And don't you feel special when they come to ask if they can refill your drink? Makes me feel like a princess!

    ReplyDelete