Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9:09 on 09/09/09!

I actually heard an announcement on network TV earlier, "The time is now 9:09, on 09/09/09!" I kid you not, NETWORK TV and the BIG morning news was the date and the time. I couldn't help but chuckle. : )

I began to think ... the date is pretty cool but is it "news" worthy???

That's when it struck me ... (for me) it ABSOLUTELY is!

You see, today is a day of reconciliation.

A day of (long awaited) answered prayer.

A day of new grace.

Yes, today is GRACE day!

Today, I am reconciled with a young woman who was once as close as a daughter. And I have the pleasure of helping to make her wedding day BEAUTIFUL! Today, is quite "news" worthy to me. Today, in my heart, will always be "GRACE" day!
-------------------------------------------------------
Are you in need of grace? Are you praying for reconciliation with someone you love? Are you weary of waiting for an answer? Don't give up friend ... "GRACE" day is worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment