Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Wounds of a Friend"

As I confessed on Monday my life would be a little less stressed if I had taken advantage of the "heads-up" I received in July. (See: "Movin' On Monday" - Its easier to "be ready" than to try to get ready!)

You may be saying ... "Come on, Patty. Do you really believe the God of the Universe cares about your weight?" Yes ma'am, I absolutely do. But much more than my need to drop a few pounds ... He cares about my deepest need - - - to KNOW Him.

I love how He delights in showing Himself faithful to us in ways so unique and personal that WE CAN NOT MISS HIM!

Well ... lets just say ... He has my attention!

And this I know ~ ~ faithful are the wounds of a TRUE friend.

The only acceptable answer (even when our feelings are hurt) is, "Yes, Lord"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Faithful are the wounds of a friend, But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy. Proverbs 27:6

No comments:

Post a Comment