Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sat(her)day K.I.S.S

Following my confession yesterday (see "God is Faithful ... but are His people) my Sat(her)day plan for today is to : "Keep It Simple, Silly!" And so far its going great ...

No alarm was set.

No morning agenda.

No expectations of a well-executed plan.

Just a good old-fashioned sleep in, boy was it good!

I slept better than a baby. I slept like a woman who had fresh perspective of the peace that follows giving up the right to do things "her" way.

Today, I choose to enjoy a "Sat(her)day K.I.S.S. by keeping it simple, silly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your struggle?

What is wearing you out?

Give up the fight .... and choose to "Keep It Simple, Silly!"

Enjoy the peace that follows ... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment