Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sat(her)day - Preparation

Today, my "Sat(her)day" experience was a celebratory time of preparation.

Allow me to explain ... My husband and I have been dreaming of a romantic get-a-way for 15 years! A trip for two ... to paradise. Unfortunately, every time we have planned our trip, we have allowed the pressures of life (fear) to redirect our paths.

This past week, we determined to begin taking the steps necessary to bring our dream to fruition ... its been a FUN week of preparation.

Today, during my "Sat(her)day" time, I am celebrating what is yet to come ... : )

------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your dream?

Have you allowed the pressures of life (or fear) to redirect your path?

Have you made the preparations necessary to bring your dream to fruition?

Take your dream, your fears, and your priorities ... to God.

Allow Him (and only Him) to redirect your path.

Blessings to you as you continue to DREAM! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment